From 06-10-2012 Sunday Bulletin
Post date: Sep 7, 2012 6:55:33 PM
· SUMMER HOURS – JUNE/JULY/AUGUST – 8:30am Orthros & 9:30am Divine Liturgy
· Fr. Ciprian will be out of state on vacation (Tue, June 5 – Mon, June 18). For emergencies, use the number in the header of the Sunday Bulletin.
· Service outreach - Nursing Home Visitation: Thursday, June 14 from 2pm-3:30 at Living Center West. Contact Elleni Huerter for more information.
· Sat, June 16 – 5:30pm Great Vespers
· Sun, June 17 – Normal Services, 8:30am Orthros & 9:30am Divine Liturgy
· Sun, June 17 – We are in need of a volunteer to host fellowship next week. If you are interested speak with Michael Christodoulou.
· Service outreach - Food Drive: Please bring in canned food for donation this upcoming Sunday, June 17.
· SUNDAY SCHOOL – Today is the last day of Sunday School Classes. The Sunday School Graduation has been postponed until June 24th. Hymnology Classes will begin on June 17th and end at the end of July. Please register with Maria Katsiris or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if your child would like to participate.
· The Messenger deadline is June 15. Please send your announcements to email@example.com
· Pan Orthodox Liturgical Items Burning Event: 4 pm, Saturday, July 7- St. John, St. George. and St. Raphael, welcomes all young families for a Liturgical Bon Fire Burning event. We will be educating the youngest members of our Orthodox Faith, on respectfully destroying the liturgical items of past years. A picnic will take place shortly afterwards, please look for the sign-up sheet, to find out how you can give your time, talent or treasure to this event. This event will be held at the home Marie Svatek, a St. George Steward, please contact Elleni Huerter for more details or to RSVP.
· OTHER UPCOMING EVENTS: Seniors’ Event in Swisher (Tue, June 26), HOPE Brucemore Baloon Glow (Tue, June 26), Men’s Night Out (Fri, June 29). Details about these and other events will be forthcoming.