· SPRING GRECIAN DINNER – SUN, MAY 2, 2010 – Thank you to all who helped at the Spring Grecian Dinner, especially those who signed up in advance. We had a very successful dinner with over 730 meals served. If you haven’t already done so, please return all income from ticket sales and all left over tickets as soon as possible.
· LIFE LESSONS FROM SUNDAY GOSPEL READINGS – Every Tuesday from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
· GREEK SCHOOL – Every Wednesday – Children’s Classes at 4:30pm;
Adult Class at 5:30pm.
· Sts. CONSTANTINE & HELEN – Fri, May 21 – 9am Orthors & 10am Divine Liturgy
· SAT. OF SOULS – 9am Orthros, 10am Divine Liturgy, & 11am Memorial Service with Commemoration of Names
· GREAT VESPERS & ALTAR BOY TRAINING – Every Saturday at 5:30pm.
· CATECHISM – If anyone is interested in learning more about the Orthodox Faith, speak with Fr. Ciprian about joining the group who is presently meeting for Catechism weekly.
· PROSFORO – We need Prosforo. Please let Fr. Ciprian know if you’d like to make some.
· GREEK SUMMER SCHOOL - "Conversational Greek and Greek Dancing" – This 90 minute class will teach you common Greek phrases and Greek Dancing. We will meet EVERY WEDNESDAY (June 9, 2010 to July 28, 2010) from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. The cost of the book is $16 (adults) and $14 (children). If interested, sign your name on the bulletin board or talk to one of the Greek School Staff.
· SENIOR CITIZENS’ EVENT – Edie’s Birthday Party – Friday, May 28 – The Seniors’ Group will meet at the Brown Deer Country Club for lunch. After lunch we will walk/drive to Edie and Ken's house for Cake and Drinks to further celebrate the Birthday of Edie Yerington - our Senior Citizens' Group Coordinator.