· TODAY – SPRING GRECIAN DINNER – 11:00am-7:00pm at the Scottish Rite – Come help.
· SUNDAY SCHOOL – There are NO Sunday School classes TODAY. The Last Day of Sunday School Classes is on May 22nd after Holy Communion. The year-end graduation ceremony is after the Divine Liturgy on May 22nd to recognize our graduates, continuing students and teachers. The last teacher meeting for the year is on May 22nd after fellowship. If any student or teacher is unable to attend the year-end graduation ceremony or the teacher meeting please notify Maria Katsiris.
· SENIORS’ EVENT – TAST OF THE ORIENT – Tue, May 17 (12noon-2:00pm) – Our Seniors’ Group will meet for lunch at Oyama Sushi Japanese Steak House (5350 Council St., NE.) at 12pm(noon) to enjoy some traditional Japanese food being prepared in an entertaining way right before our eyes. Our guest speaker will be Margaret Cheng, who is a native of China, and will be giving a talk on the customs and culture of her homeland. Due to limited seating, this event will be first-come-first-served; RSVP with Edie Yerington as soon as possible.
· PHILOPTOCHOS – The May Meeting which is when the elections for the new officers will take place is this coming Tue, May 17th at 6:30pm. Current Philoptochos members should speak to Helen McDonald or Kay Escobedo to make sure your Philoptochos stewardship has been paid for the current year and please consider accepting a nomination to a Philoptochos office at the next meeting.
· GREEK SCHOOL – Wed, May 18 – 4:30pm Children’s Class; 5:30pm Adult Class
· PARISH COUNCIL – Meeting is at 6:30pm on Wednesday, May 18th.
· Sat, May 21 – Sts. Constantine & Helen – 9:00am Orthros & 10:00am Divine Liturgy
· Sat, May 21 – 5:30pm Great Vespers
· NEXT SUNDAY – May 22 – 9:00am Orthros; 10:00am Divine Liturgy; Sunday School Graduation & Fellowship sponsored by Helen Dalamaggas
· SERVICE OUTREACH – This committee has organized 5 different service outreach opportunities. Please read the Service Outreach Opportunities flyer/print (currently available at the church), then choose one or more of the ministries that appeals to you, and then speak to the corresponding contact person. These flyers will be made available as a Sunday Bulletin insert next Sunday (May 22) and we hope to finalize who is interested in what a.s.a.p. so as to initiate these ministries.
· PROSFORO – We need some for next Sunday. Please let Fr. Ciprian know if you’d like to make it.
· ALTAR SERVERS & EPISTLE READERS – Fr. Ciprian will start scheduling the altar boys/servers and epistle readers ahead of time. EVERYONE who is interested in continuing to (or starting to) serve or read, must inform Fr. Ciprian BEFORE the end of May. Occasional training or meetings will be scheduled soon based on everyone’s convenience.
· SUMMER HOURS – June-August – Sunday Services – 8:30am Orthros & 9:30am Divine Liturgy