· TODAY- MEMORIAL SERVICES – 40-day Memorial Service for Androulla Varanou (Michael’s godmother) and 1-year Memorial Service for George Tzortzoudakis. May they rest in peace among the saints.
· TODAY – PARISH ASSEMBLY will start immediately after Fellowship. Please plan to stay and participate. Your involvement in these two meetings during the year is greatly appreciated.
· SUNDAY SCHOOL – Sunday School Classes resume today after Holy Communion. On May 8th the Sunday School will give flowers in honor of Mother's Day. There will be NO Sunday School Classes on May 15th. The Last Day of Sunday School Classes is on May 22nd after Holy Communion. The year-end ceremony is after the Divine Liturgy on May 22nd to recognize our graduates, continuing students and teachers. The last teacher meeting for the year is on May 22nd after fellowship. If any student or teacher is unable to attend the year-end ceremony please notify Maria Katsris.
· GREEK SCHOOL resumed at 4:30pm and 5:30pm as usual
· EASTER APPEAL & SPRING PARISH ASSEMBLY INVITATION – You should receive this mailing early this week. Please be generous in your Easter Donation and, if your name is not on the List of Eligible Voters included in the mailing or on the bulletin board, speak to Fr. Ciprian or Nicole Wright.
· SPRING GRECIAN DINNER (May 15) - Please don’t wait until the end to sign up to help during this fundraiser. Your help is needed, so please utilize the sign-up sheet to help. Many positions still available.
· Fr. Ciprian will be at the Metropolis Clergy Retreat from Mon (May 9th) to Friday (May 13). For emergencies during this time please call 319-804-8502.